Live longer and healthier
Exercise is healthy and even vital. Unfortunately, not moving enough is increasingly common. Do you exercise enough?
Adequate exercise keeps your body healthy. You not only feel a lot fitter, healthier and happier, but you also reduce the chance of all kinds of lifestyle diseases. Half an hour of exercise every day is a good amount to aim for. Integrate a little more exercise into your daily life and stay fit without too much effort!
Everybody is different
Some enjoy exercise, others really don’t! For health benefits it is not necessary to exercise very intensively. For example vacuuming is also seen as moderate movement. Do what you like as long as you move. Combine this with a healthy diet, the necessary basic supplements and sufficient relaxation and you can achieve maximum results.
- Try to walk or cycle more often, eg when you go shopping
- Vacuum your house more often, this falls under moderately intensive exercise
- Take the stairs instead of the escalator or lift
- If you sit down at work, try walking during your break and doing some exercises at lunch
- Take a walk after dinner
- Buy a pedometer or use an app for this. The goal is 10,000 steps a day
- Play with children, preferably outdoors
- Do you like gardening? This is a fun way to exercise more and gets you outside